On 2003-08-18 17:20:23 +0900, Erik Terpstra wrote:
> >>I spent 2.5 months reading and re-reading the OCaml OReilly book... and
> Is there an OCaml O'Reilly book? I can not find it. Can you provide a
> link?

The book has only been published in French so far, the title is
"Dveloppement d'applications avec Objective Caml". However, there is a
preliminary translation online:
	http://caml.inria.fr/oreilly-book/

--
The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth
of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their