On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Joel VanderWerf wrote:

> Henon wrote:
> > i always have a feeling that there's nobody programming opengl on this
        [...]
> Are there enough ruby opengl users to form a ML?

Going by my searches for opengl examples in ruby on the web: no

More than a list we need examples and some notes.  The OpenGL part
of the FOX docs seems to be missing/unwritten.  Fair enough,
documentation always lags development in open source, and it is not
easy to do well.  But if people are doing things in this area, then
more needs to be on the web. Make it easier for people to start, and
more will join in.  I wouldn't ask people to publish their full apps
because they may have reasons for not doing so, but the short
experimental bits of code to see how this or that feature works
would really help, IMHO.

        Hugh