--FkhOn4hPPRcnTymj

Hi Everyone,

Earlier this afternoon I posted version 0.2.0 of Raggle.  Raggle is a
console RSS aggregator, written in Ruby.  Features include customizable
keybindings, basic HTML rendering, HTTP proxy support, OPML
import/export, themes, support for various versions of RSS, Screen
support. browser auto-detection, and more. Raggle has been tested under
Linux and OpenBSD, and should work properly under other Unix variants as
well.

Changes since 0.1.3:
* Basic HTML rendering
* Faster user interface
* Improved HTML entity support
* HTTP proxy support
* Conditional HTTP GET support
* Support for file:// and exec:// URLs
  (use Raggle to read local RSS feeds from files or commands)
* Manual feed updating
* Improved Ruby 1.8 support
  (still works in Ruby 1.6 too!)
* Whole slew of bug-fixes

(a complete list of changes is available at the URL below)

URLs:
Web Site:  http://www.raggle.org/
RSS Feed:  http://www.raggle.org/rss/
Download:  http://www.raggle.org/files/raggle-0.2.0.tar.gz
Signature: http://www.raggle.org/files/raggle-0.2.0.tar.gz.asc
ChangeLog: http://www.raggle.org/files/ChangeLog

Quesetions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome, and can be
directed to either me personally (my email address is below) or to the
Raggle mailing list (raggle-dev / raggle.org).

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        http://www.pablotron.org/
OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562              http://www.paulduncan.org/

--FkhOn4hPPRcnTymj