Sorry listies for this totally oftopic post, but I have no other chance...

Hi David!

 ...I tired to anser your personal mail (THANK YOU!, I enjoyed it !!
 :) to me, but as well the ISP of your personal mail address as well
 the ISP of your email address at work rejected my post:

---

  dblack / superlink.net SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
    TO:<dblack / superlink.net>: host mail1.superlink.net
    [209.236.128.96]: 553 Mail from 62.134.100.32 refused - see
    <URL:http://www.mail-abuse.org/cgi-bin/lookup?62.134.100.32>

---

  dblack / superlink.net SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT
    TO:<dblack / superlink.net>: host mail1.superlink.net
    [209.236.128.96]: 553 Mail from 62.134.96.212 refused - see
    <URL:http://www.mail-abuse.org/cgi-bin/lookup?62.134.96.212>

---

May be they dont like my firewall and security settings ?

I tried to surf to the given URLS, but both time they said, that the
given IP address is *NOT* on the RBL....

World is crazy!

Kind regards,
 Meino