From:DR.jude ofoka
40 WOODALE ST.
EAST LONDON,
SOUTH AFRICA

l am a financial consultant based in eastlondon Nigeria.l have a client
(a widow)she has 31,500,000USD with a private equity investment trust
company for safekeeping. And she is willing to offer you 20% of the
total fund if you can assist her transfer this fund to your country or any
bank of your wish.She wishes to invest in a stable economy. Her
interest is in companies with potentials for rapid growth in long terms.
My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your company,if
your country`s bi-laws allows foreign investment.

You can contact me for more details via my e-mail address or fax with
your reference.

Yours faithfully,
DR.jude ofoka
E-MAIL:jude_ofoka / yahoo.com [please reply me with this e-mail address]

N:B The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences and this
transaction need utmost confidentiality
URGENT OFFER