On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 11:12:53PM +0900, Lyle Johnson wrote:
> I think that by default, RDoc only processes the *.rb files it sees. So
> in your case, you're specifying that README should be the main page, but
> since it doesn't have a .rb extension it doesn't get added to the file
> list. Try:
>
>      rdoc --main README README rdoc
>
> and see what happens.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. That misses EXAMPLE.rb, so
I tried

        rdoc --main README README .

which gives *more* entries in the 'Files' section than the one on Dave's
site, but at least I understand what I need to do.

I ran rdoc on some existing code of mine and got no comments - but I have
been using '=begin ... =end' rather than #'s in front of large blocks. Do
you know whether there's a way to get it to process such things, or do I
need to reformat all my comments?

Cheers,

Brian.