Jason Williams <jason / jasonandali.org.uk> wrote in message news:<slrnbjmjm1.hc5.jason / kotu.jasonandalishouse.org.uk>...
> In article <20030814034635.GA2679 / mulan.thereeds.org>, Mark J. Reed wrote:
> > Are there any object/relational mapping tools available for
> > Ruby?  Or should I start writing one? :)
>
> Like this?
>
>   http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=lafcadio

Lafcadio's my baby, but we should also mention Vapor, which is at
http://rubyforge.org/projects/vapor/. I haven't used Vapor, but from a
cursory look at its docs it looks pretty good too. (Obviously I like
Lafcadio better but I'm sort of biased.)

Both of the projects were made public within the same month -- funny
timing, that.

Francis