On 2003-08-14 08:01:41 +0900, Nathaniel Talbott wrote:
> You probably already know this, but you can call it like:
>
>   f[args]
>
> which looks somewhat similar to a regular function call.

BTW: That's syntactic sugar for Proc#call. I recently had a problem with
this method while experimenting with CPS and current continuations. I
have used [] to call a Proc object and the program broke as I
wanted to drop in Continuation object in its place because the latter
only support the call method. Perhaps it would be a good idea to add []
to Continuation to enable both to repsond to the same protocol?

--
What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from
time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?