> I'm not sure what you mean; I only see one #something method.
>
> In any case, ugly or not, I think it's worth knowing about
> Module#include if one is interested in this question of class
> vs. instance method definition in included modules -- especially
> because the techniques in question are actually somewhat different
> from each other, in their effects (i.e., one isn't just a wordier
> drop-in replacement for the other).  With the override of
> Module#included, every class that includes this module gets the new
> method.  So if one wants to break it out with more granularity, one
> probably doesn't want to do it this way at all.

I think he meant that you're defining #something
separately in each class, instead of having a
pointer back to the Module where it's defined only
once, although I'm not really sure how that's uglier
or how it would make any practical difference.

That's the only way I could make sense of that
statement, though.

- Dan