Here, Here!

If someone has some worthwhile reasons they can share for returning the
values, please do so.  Otherwise, I would prefer not giving someone data
they might use that might not be there later.  I wrote method that returned
a boolean-like value by returning !(!(something)) just to ensure exactly
true or false.  The alternative is just to unnerving! :-)

Drew