Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote in message
<977364046.419420.10826.nullmailer / ev.netlab.zetabits.com>...
>I've heard that Debian, RedHat, SuSE, Mandrake are going to include
>Ruby in their distribution.  Priority may vary for each distribution.

Thanks for the information. I found a contributed package on the redhat
site http://www.redhat.com/swr/i386/ruby-1.6.1-1.i386.html and now the
service provider is looking into it.

"I'll have to check into it with on of my techs to see if it will cause
us
any grief on our web servers. It may take a couple of days before I can
get
back to you."

I'll post back to the newsgroup when I get a reply, but I'm hopeful that
we might have a commercial service provider willing to support Ruby.

Pete