> In message "ruby bug tracking"
>     on 03/08/09, Daniel Berger <djberge / qwest.com> writes:
>
> |Should we just stick to ruby-lang and ruby-core?  Or perhaps we could
> |submit bugs on the RubyForge site (under RubyMirror)?
>
> I'm checking and fixing bugs reported to ruby-bugs also.  I am just
> too lazy to organize bugs in it.  Perhaps we need to change to the
> better bug tracking system.
>
> 							matz.

RubyForge provides a fair number of categories/states/etc for bug
tracking:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=101&group_id=5&func=browse

One thing I like about it is that bugs can be moved over into the
feature request and/or patch areas easily.  So someone can occasionally
wander through the bugs moving things into the right categories and
locations.

If folks are interested in this, I'd be happy to set up a project for
this purpose.... we might even be able to convert over the current bugs
using the GForge SOAP interface - which works with a SOAP4R client, of
course! :-)

Yours,

Tom