Hi,

I have a question on wxRuby/wxWindows (btw, I've looked at the sample code
and it looks great!).  The wxWindows website doesn't mention OS X under
supported OS's:  http://wxwindows.org/platform.htm

But the wxRuby package says that it compiles on OS X.  I also remember
seeing a screenshot of an alleged wxWindows app on OS X.  Does anyone know
if wxWindows (and in particular wxRuby when its done) works on Mac OS X?

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | PGP: 6643 8C8B 3522 66CB D16C D779 2FDD 7DAC 9AF7 7A88
Math PhD. UMD  | http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/pgp.html

Weekly Smile:
        There are 10 types of people in the world...
        Those who understand binary -  and those who don't.