On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 09:45:39AM +0900, Curt Hibbs wrote:

> > I'm sure that it's possible to do something like that for Windows also.
>
> I already do this for the Windows distribution of FreeRIDE, except that I
> use the NSIS installer instead of a zip file. This gives me more control
> than I can get with a zip file.

What is NSIS?  Is that something I can use in most platforms?

--
Daniel Carrera | PGP: 6643 8C8B 3522 66CB D16C D779 2FDD 7DAC 9AF7 7A88
Math PhD. UMD  | http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/pgp.html

Weekly Smile:
        There are 10 types of people in the world...
        Those who understand binary -  and those who don't.