On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 09:50:40AM +0900, Nathaniel Talbott wrote:

> For Windows, I would highly suggest the exerb package.
>
> http://exerb.sourceforge.jp/index.en.html
>
> Very, very nice.

Windows is not the only platform I would be interested in supporting.  In
fact, Mac OS X and Linux would rank higher in my list.  I guess I can use
exerb for the Windows version, but I'm still interested in what I can do
for most operating systems.

--
Daniel Carrera | PGP: 6643 8C8B 3522 66CB D16C D779 2FDD 7DAC 9AF7 7A88
Math PhD. UMD  | http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/pgp.html

Weekly Smile:
        There are 10 types of people in the world...
        Those who understand binary -  and those who don't.