On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 05:24:59AM +0900, David Heinemeier Hansson wrote:
> 2. "Mac OS X Server now supports Ruby, a simple and powerful
> object-oriented programming language along the veins of Perl"
>
> Not bad at all. Well, besides being lumped in with Perl, perhaps :)

Considering that it's a one-sentence introduction for people who might
never have heard of Ruby, I think it's not bad, considenring that a big
part of Ruby's purpose is to be "a better Perl than Perl".

--
Daniel Carrera | PGP: 6643 8C8B 3522 66CB D16C D779 2FDD 7DAC 9AF7 7A88
Math PhD. UMD  | http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/pgp.html

Weekly Smile:
        There are 10 types of people in the world...
        Those who understand binary -  and those who don't.