Erik Terpstra wrote:
> Kent Dahl wrote:
>> Does Apache.request#content_type= do what you want?
>
> Probably, but how do I use it?
>
> Do I have to require '<something>' from my eruby script? I am not sure
> how this works.

Been a while since I last tried it, but if you are running your scripts
under modruby, then it should be accessible to you. Simply:

  r = Apache.request
  r.content_type = 'text/html'

....and replace 'text/html' with your fancy format.
If you're using eruby (under modruby), you might have to force the
output of the header.   See Apache::Request#send_http_header and
friends. (If you're using eruby _without_ modruby, then you can ignore
whatever I've said.)

> Oh well, I probably need to read more docs,

Yup. That was why I included that little clicky. :-)
Terse, but useful:
   http://modruby.net/doc/

HTH

--
(\[ Kent Dahl ]/)_    _~_    _____[ http://www.pvv.org/~kentda/ ]_____/~
  ))\_student_/((  \__d L b__/ (pre-) Master of Science in Technology  )