Saluton!

Hi!

I am presently delivering e-mails to my mbox style mailbox because
for this kind of mailbox I know how to correctly do locking. I would
like to be able to deliver to MH and Maildir style mailboxes as well.

I am looking for a library for that purpose or at least for
information how to avoid interference between my application (that
fetches mails from my POP3 account) and my mail program.

I did already seek for such a library but didn't find anything :-<

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
N'attribuez jamais la malice ce que l'incompŮ’ence explique !
-- NapolŮ–n