Hi,

 just want to say "hello" to the group !

 I just entered the Ruby sphere :)

 ...and it seems, that I have entered it one or two days to late,
 since there is already a "What's New and Shiny in Ruby
 1.8.0?"-thread, which is exactly what I wanted to ask first :O)

 Is there any mail archive ?

 ...or may be a uptodate language reference

 ...or something to update my currently very limited knowledge of this
 language?

 I have already (most?) of the "Prgramming Ruby"- or "Learning
 Ruby"-tutorials, but they are all not as new as Ruby 1.8.0 (which
 whould not be understood as any form of critism !)

 What I need is something like a reference.

 Can anyone help or point me to anything helpful?

 Thank you very much in advance !

 Kind regards,
 Meino