* Pat Eyler <pate / eylerfamily.org> [0811 04:11]:
> hmmm, this doesn't mesh terribly well with my experience.  Anyone else car
> to take a crack at answering it?

<snip - lot of claims that make me wonder how he knows this when....>

> I have not coded in either Ruby or Python, so all comments are based on
> reading and learning the language.

How can you learn ('the language' - he doesn't specify which)a without
writing some programs in it?

My response would probably be 'shut up, troll'. :)

--
You will lose your present job and have to become a door to door
mayonnaise salesman.