Saluton!

* George Moschovitis; 2003-08-05, 22:19 UTC:
> Congratulations to matz and all the rest! Thank you!
>
> George Moschovitis
>
> ps: in greek: eyxaristw poly ! ;-)

\epsilon \upsilon \chi \alpha \rho \iota \sigma \tau \omega\
\pi \omicron \lambda \upsilon I suppose?

I only know the Greek alphabet due to physics but didn't take any
Greek. Nevertheless the meaning is obvious if one knows what
Eucharist literally means :->

In German one would say 'Vielen herzlichen Dank'.
Spanish: Muchas gracias.
Dutch: Dank U wel.
Italian: Mille gracie.
Russian: bo'lschoe Spasivo (IIRC it is spelled "bo'lschaje spasiva")

Gis,

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
N'attribuez jamais ? la malice ce que l'incomp?tence explique !
-- Napol?on