On Mon August 4 2003 10:18 pm, Clifford Heath wrote:
> "make.*reservation"
> "thanks for.*regist"

On this list I can easily imagine seeing:

  Ruby Conference 2003 is rapidly approaching.  If you'd like to make a
  reservation, talk to me, if you've already registered, thanks for your
  registration.

The rules in Spam Assasin are pretty good though.  They nail most of the
nigerian scams, etc. that I see.  Mostly they seem to do it based on
malformed / forged headers too, something that is much more clearly a marking
of a spam system, but harder for people to spot.

It's just that it's always so hard to eliminate the false positives.

Oh well, the good news is that there finally is a real-world purpose to good
AI programs.

Ben