daz wrote:
> "james_b" <james_b / neurogami.com> wrote:
>

>>How hard is it to change a project name?
>>[...]
>>If I change my mind later, is it trouble some to rename it?
>>

> That might not be a question for Tom because if you mailed
> him, he could probably rename it in a jiffy.

Do you know this to be true, or are you just guessing?
I'd like to actually know before I add a project.

> There's the impact it has on the collective Ruby consciousness
> to consider.  Once your project is public, we know it as 'X'
> and henceforward recommend it as 'X' even though you're now
> running it as 'Y' and keep screaming at us for getting your
> name wrong.

The main reason I would rename something is because users, or potetial
users, express displeasure with the name.  So the plan is to get it
named something that matches how people think of it.

James