"james_b" <james_b / neurogami.com> wrote:

> How hard is it to change a project name?
> [...]
> If I change my mind later, is it trouble some to rename it?

That might not be a question for Tom because if you mailed
him, he could probably rename it in a jiffy.

There's the impact it has on the collective Ruby consciousness
to consider.  Once your project is public, we know it as 'X'
and henceforward recommend it as 'X' even though you're now
running it as 'Y' and keep screaming at us for getting your
name wrong.

Another guess:  You could announce that project 'X' is mature
and superseded by project 'Y'.  Tom doesn't have to be
bothered apart from the possibility of 'clutter'.

daz