> AFAIK, there exists some version-control-systems which is capable
> of doing offline-commits. Everytime I cannot get in touch with the
> central CVS-server, I wish myself a cvs-replacement which has this
> feature :-)
>
> Do you consider other version control systems than CVS for RubyForge ?

Hm.  I'm most familiar with CVS, and there seem to be lots of tools
around for it.  Subversion seems to be an up-and-comer, but the recent
discussion of DB corruption make me a bit leery of it.

Incidentally, folks may be interested in this status page:

http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php/5/11/rubyforge_site_status.html

I'll try to keep this updated as various events occur on RubyForge.

Yours,

Tom