On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 11:52, Nathaniel Talbott wrote:
> DISCLAIMER: It has been said that continuations can cause brain damage... I
> am not liable for any such damage if you read further.
>
> I was thinking about closures, continuations, etc., and I suddenly had this
> thought that I might be able to "roll my own" continuations using closures.

Nathaniel, although I'm not doing something a bit different than what
you are attempting, you might still enjoy the following links ...

http://onestepback.org/index.cgi/Tech/Programming/Kata/KataTwoCps.rdoc
http://onestepback.org/index.cgi/Tech/Programming/Kata/KataTwoNoTail.rdoc
http://onestepback.org/index.cgi/Tech/Programming/Kata/KataTwoCallCC.rdoc

--