I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, I got your email
address through the web while in search of who will carefully handle this
urgent and hitch free deal.

I am Mr. Aico Nasiru Hammed a bank manager with ROYAL TRUST
(&SECURITIES) BANK LIMITED Nigeria. I am contacting you based on trust and
confidentiality that will be attached to this deal. The Management and the
Legal department of our BANK (RTSBL) in a recent meeting recommended that
one of my branch depositor (customer) account be declared dormant and
confisticated, the deposited fund to the Bank Treasury according to
Nigerian Banking and Financial law. He is a foreigner based in Nigeria,
unfortunately he is late. He died on a fatal plane crash 2 years ago.

He is an account holder in my branch, he owns a dollars account with
the sum of Twenty five million four hundred thousand united state dollars
($25.400,000.00) deposited in the account. In fact it happened that
since his death, the next of kin of the dollar account holder(the brother)
has not show up for the claim and since then nobody has come up to make
claim or to say he know anything about the deceased except the
attorney.

To cut the matter short, the attorney has no contact of any of the
deceased relations. This is where I am interested on and this is where I
want you to come in. I want you to come in as the relation of the
deceased, I will give you the contact of the attorney, you will have to write
to him tell him you are a relation to the deceased and that you have
found out that Engr. Vincent Pillai has account with RTSBL which you
wants to lay claim through his legal authority. He is going to be happy to
assist you. I will be the one to provide the vital documents for the
claims of the money .

Please include your telephone number when replying this mail and I will
give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to
assist in this transaction. After successful conclussion of this
transaction we shall share the money 50/50%.

Note: you can reply me on my private mail: an_hammed / accountant.com

Yours truly,

Mr. Aico Nasiru Hammed

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.