Hello fellows,

After spending a few days on this, it seems that redirecting output
between ruby and unix programs is not difficult *except* in the case of
more.  Since more grabs control of the terminal, I have not been able to
  figure out a way of piping output to it and having it behave correctly
yet - even using shell.rb does not seem to work with more.

Has anyone ever accomplished using more with a ruby shell?

Tuan