On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 18:47, Mark Wilson wrote:
> The order in object oriented programming languages is (always?)
> subject-object-verb.

Not always.  The OO extensions in Ada make a method call look like a
normal function call where the target of the message is the first
argument.

BTW: Apologies for the MOO/FOO acronyms.  They were meant for a
convenient shortcut in that discussion.  I hope they don't propagate too
far beyond that.

--
-- Jim Weirich       jweirich / one.net      http://onestepback.org