At 12:29 PM +0900 7/30/03, Aredridel wrote:
>  > Exhibit A.
>>  ----------
>>  Ruby as it exists presently.
>
>Nice, clean, reads like english.  Flexible indentation, but
>language constructs keep it fairly obvious how to indent.

The one nice thing about brackets is that editors know how
to match them up.  Ie, I can select a section of code by
just double-clicking on the initial or ending bracket.

Other than that, I don't see much point in pushing for more
brackets.  If people can't figure out 'do...end' and *must*
have brackets to like ruby, then they will also complain
about every single thing where ruby differs from whatever
language they prefer...

Just MO.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad / gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad / freebsd.org