Hi,

Javascript's semicolon is also optional. Javascript is one of my
favorate language because of it's object creation mechanism.
Unfortunately the language itself is too much limited.

I have used PHP... it is Sh*t... mainly because of the ";". A lot of
runtime errors because I am used to ruby. And it is not like Delphi,
which has lightening fast compilation, php's debug cycle is terrible.

Shannon

--
Xiangrong Fang <xrfang / hotmail.com>