I'd probably show similarities between Ruby and Java (to make them feel at
home), like
package <-> module
import <-> require
class <-> class
toString() <-> to_s

And then add those things where Ruby shines:
blocks
closures
iterations
irb
multiple inheritance shown with Enumerable

    robert

news:oprs05s802p9wr6c / mail.xss.de...