On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 07:26:18PM +0900, Brian Candler wrote:
> Has anyone written a summary of API changes between 1.6.8 and 1.8.0? If not,
> I think that would be a *really* helpful idea.
>
> I have just discovered that the [] method of CGI has changed:

I also made this discovery, when I upgraded mod_ruby to 1.8 and thereby
broke my entire website.  Parts of which stayed down for two weeks
because I'd missed them in my fix pass. :\

I admit that having cgi['param'] return one value is more convenient
for most scripts, but it would have been nice to announce that change
somewhere.  Was there a post on this group about it that I missed?
It's a major compatibility breaker.

-Mark