In article <oprsxqjyfzp9wr6c / mail.xss.de>, Armin Roehrl wrote:
> What is the license of rGenetic?
>
> If it is BSD-like, e.g. allows me to include
> this lib in commercial programs I would take the time to add my code to
> rGenetic.

What's about LGPL?

Okay, it's more restrictive, but it also allows you to include this lib
in commercial programs. The only thing you had to do was to say that you're
using this lib. IMHO there's also an advantage: LGPL makes sure that the
code you contributed to rGenetic *remains* free.

So I'd suggest to use the LGPL for rGenetic (if there's still a choice :-))

Greets,

--
Volker Grabsch