I am looking for a webapp framework that nicely seperates out View
control from Command control - ie something that allows uri's like

http://example.com/do/some-command/go/some-
view?propertyone=a&propertytwo=b

such that the control over selection, property population, and
execution of a command is handled by one logical controller, and
forwarding to a view renderer by another, and both are keyable from the
URI (such as one like the above). I have done this in Java via
servlets, but as I want it for a personal project - I would prefer to
find a Ruby solution, and before I make one... best to make sure I am
not duplicating effort.

The command and view controllers are metadata driven (config file or
script (really a script I guess, this *is* a scripting language after
all, no recompilation needed =)

Anyone know of anything that already does this in the Ruby world? i
hate to be implementing yet-another-web-application-framework.

-Brian