GOOD DAY,

This is to inform you that I very interested in your property .

I live in UK and investing on properties abroad and on fixed assets I am willing to buy it  .
I have tried your line but couldn't get through, please contact me as
soon as possible for to finalize as I very kin in taking this property without delay.

My home number Tel 07092023269 and Fax 07092023384 Code (44) if calling outside UK ,do drop a essage if i'm not in and i will back to you immediately, send more details at once as regards payment on the property.

Expecting youe reply.

Thanks,
MR FRANK CALVIN.