> |Find below the results of building preview4 on HP-UX;
> |I fiddled a bit with those (important!!) sha2 warnings and I have a
> |feeling I'm missing something obvious. Can't get it to work :(
>
> Hmm, it seems HP-UX compiler does not provide sane definition of
> uint64_t.  I don't know how to fix this.  Anyone?

It does define it. But somehow it doesn't get through to sha2.c
I can compile a testfile containing
  uint64_t value = (uint64_t)0x1234567812345678;
just fine. So I'm probably doing something stupid. Maybe I should try with
a fresh untar (though I've typed `make clean` and removed the Makefiles in
all ext/ directories). I'll try again tomorrow.

Bye,
Kero.