Michael Granger wrote:

> Since most of the complaints are about CSS-related things, might I
> suggest a feature for RDoc: a --css=<url> or --stylesheet=<url>
> command-line flag that allowed the %style_url% field to be set when rdoc
> was invoked would help eliminate most people's aesthetic differences, I
> think.

I have to admit, I was surprised yesterday when I went looking for that
feature and found it wasn't there :)

> If you want me to make any changes, Dave, just let me know what you want
> and I'll send you a patch or two.

Well, folks have already seen the best I have to offer, so that rules me
out. How about opening it up a wee competition? Michael's already done
the hard work, but perhaps we can all have fun fine-tuning it.

I've put up a page on the Wiki

    http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?RdocStyle

Download and hack the pages that are up on

    http://rdoc.sourceforge.net/example/

by altering the style, and put your new pages up somewhere. Then add a
link to the Wiki so we can all see (and eventually vote).

May the best style win...

Cheers

Dave