il Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:41:16 +0900, Dave Thomas <dave / pragprog.com> ha
scritto::

>Michael Granger has produced a wonderful new RDoc template, which looks
>about 1067 times better than any HTML I ever produced. What's even
>better: if you use the "inline source" option, the source is inlined
>into the page, but is hidden until you click on the 'source' button.
>
>You can see what this looks like at
>
>     http://rdoc.sourceforge.net/newdoc/

looks cool !
btw, imo too many colors are line noise, I'd use the same color used
in the top 3 windows' links for the source backgorund.

But, actually.. I'll plug something new in this thread:
this html template made the same choice from the old one:
 to have three windows in the top of the page.
ImVho this is bad.
I have to move the slider every  time that I'm looking for something,
even when using documentation for not large projects.

Anybody ever thought about moving one (or two) of this windows to the
side of the main one (someway like the java html api)?
Most of monitors should have more space to use in X than Y..