On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 12:41 AM, Dave Thomas wrote:

> [snip]
> You can see what this looks like at
>
>     http://rdoc.sourceforge.net/newdoc/
>
> Click on one of the Ruby method names in the top-right pane, then
> click on the [source] link to see the effect.
>
> Now the question: this new template relies on DHTML, Javascript, and a
> lot of CSS. Has the world of browsers advanced to the point where I
> could make this the default style, or do we still need to support the
> previous generation?
> [snip]

I agree that it looks great -- except that the source code is to tiny
compared to the other text. I would recommend regular text at 1em and
source at 0.8em.

It works in Safari and in a text browser (links). Beyond that, I don't
see why older generation IE and Netscape browsers need to be supported.

Regards,

Mark