Wow.  Purdy.

I really like it, although I happen to be biased because those are nearly the
colours I use in XEmacs anyhow.  ;)  On the other hand, I think the font
could stand to be a bit bigger by default.

On Wed July 23 2003 12:41 am, Dave Thomas wrote:
> Now the question: this new template relies on DHTML, Javascript, and a
> lot of CSS. Has the world of browsers advanced to the point where I
> could make this the default style, or do we still need to support the
> previous generation?

My guess is that as long as the stuff it uses is cross-browser for current
browsers it should be ok.

This is, afterall, designed for Ruby programmers, no?  My mom might not have
updated her browser since she bought her computer, but my mom isn't the
target audience for this sort of thing.  I'd suggest that as long as it fails
gracefully and/or warns users with older browsers that they're missing out it
should be fine.

Ben