On Tuesday 22 Jul 2003 3:38 am, Richard Kilmer wrote:
> All,
>
> I want to announce that we (InfoEther) have stood up a community server
> for Ruby projects here:
>
>      http://www.rubyforge.org

This is very exciting news.

I've just registered as a user, and applied a project and there were a few
points on the application that weren't clear

1) the second box is labeled Project Public Description but the description
says that it isn't a public description. I think it should be labeled Project
Purpose Description.

2)In the PPD box you have to enter what resources you plan on using but I
didn't see anywhere that listed what resources are available. When filling in
the application I assumed that you provided the same facilities as
SourceForge do.

3) The Ruby license isn't listed as an option. Is this because it isn't an OSI
approved license?

In all it is a very well put together site. Well done

Best Regards

Mark Sparshatt