Hi,

I have a question regarding strip. I wrote a DLL in other language, and
used the following  to call the dll function in ruby:

arg = " " * 100
myfunc.Call(arg)

after that arg may contain a string such as:

"return value\000"

I used strip, but the strip does not strip away terminating null
character...

Am I doing something wrong? If I suggest that strip should also strip
the \000, is it a good idea or not?

Shannon

--
Xiangrong Fang <xrfang / hotmail.com>