Ed Falis writes:

# Conrad Schneiker wrote:
#
# > The big gotcha is lack of a release date. Red Hat Linux 7 supposedly
# > has a preview copy as of September, 2000. So it seems to be in sort of
# > a Mozilla-like twilight zone, where for our purposes, you would
# > might probably want to wait a year to see how things fall out.

After I wrote this, I saw an article saying that Sun was planning to
start active support of Nautilus a couple of months from now,
contingent on Gnome and GTK+ 2.0 being ready, IIRC. So the estimated
wait was probably/hopefully *way* too long.

# I've had a copy of RH7 release for over a month.

So are you going to keep us all in suspense, or will you tell us
whether the (hopefully new) file selector looks good from a Win32
perspective? :-) [Although it could be that it will look different
only on Win32.]

Conrad Schneiker