Hi,

  In mail "[ruby-talk:00749] Re: RD with multi charset"
    Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> OK, here are my cocerns:
>
>  * it requires preprocesser (encoder) step for the scripts, which is
>    not desirable for me.
>
>  * there's no widely used encoding, which can contain more than three
>    different character sets, except Unicode.
>
> I prefer ONE file scheme too, but I'd rather choose using separate
> files than introducing extra encoding step.

I see.
But then, I think out another way.
My new idea is below.

(single file scheme)

  a writer
  1. write (script+en+ja+...)
  2. make (RDheader+script+en) + (RDheader+ja) + ...
  3. export them.

(multi files scheme)

  a writer
  1. write (script+en)+(ja)+...
     but he MUST make it rule that
       (1) all documents have same structure
       (2) all ^=begin followed by RD block (not text)
  2. export them.

In the both way, a reader can
  * read them by viewer
  * make (script+ja), (script+de) ... by "RD swapper"
  * convert RD by rdtool

How is this time?
Minero Aoki