I am curious if Aeditor is working on your machine?
Do you experience problems with installation ?
Can you crash the application ?

I would like to hear your suggestions for improvements :-)

--
Simon Strandgaard

Aeditor is a editor-widget written in Ruby. The primary
goal is to make a programmers-editor which is suitable
for pair-programming. Other important goals is:
  *    fully scriptable in Ruby.
  *    nice visual output.
  *    many kinds of frontends: Gtk, Qt, Ncurses.
Aeditor is a rival to scintilla. It is meant to be
embedded into other applications, eg: FreeRIDE.

Many things has been added since I released v0.1 the 1st juli 2003.
  *    cut/copy/paste
  *    auto-indent
  *    save
  *    336 tests, 1161 assertions   (43 tests added since v0.1)

raa-entry:
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=aeditor

screenshot:
http://metaeditor.sourceforge.net/graphics/editor_shot8_explained.png