On Wednesday 09 July 2003 03:15 pm, Lyle Johnson wrote:
> If it is true that XML is a kind of disease, would you go so far as to
> say that it is "viral"? If so, isn't it like the GPL?

Well, I would go _that_ far, Lyle.  But I am considering GPLing a strain of
barley yellow dwarf virus that can be encoded into XML and injected into
wheat.  Sure, the plant dies, but the aphids will get a good taste of markup.
This will be a very advantageous to those of us who are willing to employ
aphids, but find that they often lack the experience.

_why