Hi,

In message "Re: Marshaling objects partially"
    on 03/07/08, ts <decoux / moulon.inra.fr> writes:

|R> On second tought... it does not seem to work fine for cycles. The
|R> following example breaks down with a SystemStackError:
|
| Well, you must do like marshal. Try something like this (*not tested*)

Ah, let me think....

To whom it may concern, can I increase format minor version on 1.8.0
to solve this issue?  You will have compatibility problem by this
change, but minor version number will change in 1.8.0 anyway, so that
the damage would be minimal.

By this change, _dump() and _load() can return/receive arbitrary
object, not only string.

							matz.