I sent this mail to <webmaster / rubygarden.org>, but apparently that
alias doesn't point to anyone, despite being on the rubygarden.org
front page.  Lacking any better ideas, I'm posting the feedback here,
in hopes that somebody can forward it on to the rubygarden.org
webmaster(s).

When I go to the FAQ <URL:http://www.rubygarden.org/iowa/faqtotum>, no
matter what I do, I get a notice:

        That session no longer exists.

        You are being forwarded to a new session.

This happens every time-- I can't seem to actually look at any FAQs!

Also, it would be most handy if there were links back to the main
rubygarden.org pages from the FAQ.

-=Eric
		-- Blair Houghton.