On Tuesday 08 July 2003 03:50 am, Richard Zidlicky wrote:

> it could be the same or related, but so far all symptoms
> described seem much to random to be debugged.
> Does anyone have a truly repeatable testcase?

I tested thousands of operations loading/dumping the sample file you gave me.
I'm trying to get some random data in there to test as well, but so far
things seem fine.

What version of Syck are you using?  If you're using 0.35, then I would
upgrade to the CVS version.  You can find cases of dump segfaults on
ruby-core that have been fixed since 0.35.

Don't worry.  We'll beat this thing.

_why